Yes4All Adjustable Dumbbells 40, 50, 52.5 , 60, 105 to 200 lbs Review
The Yes4All adjustable dumbbells are what you would normally think of as a mini barbell. This design allows you to unscrew the ends of your dumbbells so that you can manually load more weight onto either end of them.
What we really like about this particular dumbbell set is that it allows you to load up to 100 pounds total on both dumbbells. They are a little more affordable than other adjustable dumbbell sets that load and unload from their stands, and allow you to load more weight onto the handles.
Durable Chrome Handles
This dumbbell set is equipped with durable chrome handles. They can be thrown around in any environment and taking a beating during your weightlifting sessions and still be able to come back for more.
Come in a Variety of Different Sized Sets
One of the other great features that we like about this particular dumbbell sets is that they can be great for all levels of weight lifters, and they give you plenty of room to grow. They come in different handle sizes and sets that can hold
- 40 pounds
- 50 pounds
- 52.5 pounds
- 60 pounds
- 105 pounds
- and 200 pounds.
Note that these weight totals are for both dumbbells totaled together, which means that these sets scales from two 20 pound dumbbells to two 100 pound dumbbells.
Hold up to 100 pounds on each handle
This is by far one of the heaviest lifting dumbbell sets in this review. The heaviest set of dumbbells offered by Yes4All go up to 100 pounds in each handle, which make this dumbbell set ideal for heavy lifters.
Can be Scaled in Increments of 2.5 and 5 pounds
Another great aspect that we liked of the Yes4All dumbbells is that they can be loaded and unloaded in increments of 2.5 or 5 pounds. That makes these dumbbells great for novice lifters (or heavy lifters) who need to incrementally bump or lower their weights.
Threaded Collars and Handles
The threaded collars and handles on these dumbbells are another plus. Screwing the ends of these dumbbells on tightly will make sure that your weights don’t fall off or jiggle around while you are working out.
- Threaded collars and handles that hold weights firmly and securely
- Dumbbells that hold up to 100 pounds on each handle which is great for heavy weightlifters
- Dumbbells that can adjust in increments of 2.5 or 5 pounds to allow for gradual weight bumps or drops, which is great for novice to experienced weight lifters
- Durable, textured, cast iron, solid chrome handles that are easy to grip and hold onto
- Not the most comfortable handles in the world. These will build up your calluses.
- This is not an adjustable dumbbell set that sits on a stand and allows you to use a pin or slide selector to change your weight.
- You are going to need to find space to store your plates, since this dumbbell set does not have a stand or build in carrying system.
- Takes a little more time to change your weights.
Q: Can I buy additional weights to load more weight onto these dumbbells?
A: Yes, but make sure they have a large enough hole to fit onto your dumbbells.
Q: Will the weights wobble around while you are using these dumbbells?
A: Not at all. The threaded collars make the weights fit tight on the handles.
Other than the storage issue that comes with having a lot of plates for these dumbbells without a stand to hold them, these dumbbells are awesome, durable, and have a lot to offer.
The other major factor that we really liked about these dumbbells, is that they are significantly cheaper than adjustable dumbbell sets with stands. Overall, we would give this adjustable dumbbell set a 4.5 out of 5 stars.